View All Articles »
Welcome to the UNAA in the NSW
Welcome to the NSW Branch of the UN Association of Australia, which works to connect the NSW community to the UN and the global network of UN Associations. We work on a local level to achieve positive change in support of the aims and ideals of the United Nations.
We are led by a group of committed volunteers in Sydney and have active Sub-Branches throughout the state. Our Patron is Her Excellency the Governor of New South Wales Professor Marie Bashir AC CVO.
Become a member and:
- Learn. Invitations to regular meetings, seminars and discussions on current and important global issues
- Meet. Networking opportunities with recognised leaders from government, community and the United Nations
- Share. An opportunity to share your views with like-minded individuals in a non-partisan framework
- Get informed. Regular UN news updates and materials on national and international affairs
- Respect. Membership of an esteemed international organisation founded in 1946
Join Now. Help make the world a better place.