Welcome to the Tasmanian Division of the United Nations Association of Australia. We work to connect the Tasmanian community, government and other stakeholders to the UN and the global network of UN Associations. We operate at a state level to achieve positive change in support of the charter, aims and ideals of the United Nations.
Become a member to:
- Learn. Receive invitations to regular meetings, seminars and discussions on current and important global issues.
- Meet. Attend networking opportunities with recognised leaders from government, community and the United Nations.
- Share. Obtain an opportunity to share your views with like-minded individuals in a non-partisan framework.
- Get informed. Glean regular UN news updates and materials on national and international affairs.
- Respect. Gain membership of an esteemed international organisation founded in 1946.
Help make the world a better place.