UNAAWA is developing curriculum packages for four phases of schooling based on the UNESCO model for Global Citizenship Education and the UN 2030 Sustainable Development Goals. The packages will feature opportunities for students to:
- Integrate learning across different syllabuses
- Develop the General Capabilities of Critical and Creative Thinking, Intercultural Understanding, Ethical Understanding, Personal and Social Capability
- Collaborate to address challenges related to the 2030 Global Goals
- Apply the design process and entrepreneurship skills
- Engage in practical activities contributing to community development
LOWER PRIMARY GLOBAL CITIZENSHIP PACKAGE
Click here for the proposal being developed during 2019.
UPPER PRIMARY GLOBAL CITIZENSHIP PACKAGE
LOWER SECONDARY GLOBAL CITIZENSHIP PACKAGE
UPPER SECONDARY GLOBAL CITIZENSHIP PACKAGE
Click here for the UNAAWA Global Citizenship and Sustainability Program. Approved by SCASA as a WACE Endorsed Program (2018 to 2022).
Click on this poster to expand it.