UNAA (NSW) United Nations Diploma (Live & Online)
Do you want to learn how to:
- Communicate and instruct the basic knowledge of the United Nations, its agencies, and how it works.
- Develop awareness of the aims, objectives and ideals of the United Nations.
- Encourage people to participate in UN and UNAA activities that promote the UN.
- Promote communication and education of the aims and objectives of the Charter of the United Nations.
- Stimulate the interest in United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Join us for our UN Diploma course.
Starts July 9.
The course consists of 19 – 2 hour lectures and will cover 8 subjects and 4 competencies. Places are limited, so register your interest quickly.
Find out more about the course outline here.